THE UK’S TOP RATING ROCK’N’ROLL MAGAZINE.
– TAKING CARE OF BILL. Chris Gardner lifts the lid on Bill Haley’s business practices.
– FROM TEXAS TO TENNESSEE – TWO OLD FARTS IN AMERICA. John Davidson-White offers a day-by-day account of his
musical trip across the States with buddy, Brian Shepherd.
– SCENE ALIVE. Marty Wilde.
– A ROCKER’S RAMBLINGS. By Eric Dunsdon.
– CATTIN’ AROUND WITH HERCULE HOTROD. Hercule chats with Irish songbird Imelda May
– I SHALL BE RELEASED: DECEMBER 1959. A month-by-month guide to rock’n’roll releases in the UK during the golden age.
By Stuart Colman.
– IN PRAISE OF ALLEY CATS PART 12. Spencer Leigh continues his look at the infamous “Alley Cat” column in NME.