THE UK’S TOP RATING ROCK’N’ROLL MAGAZINE.
– CHARTIN’ ON THE TUNDRA. Wayne Russell recalls regionalized Canadian charts of the 50s.
– WORKING WITH LARRY WILLIAMS. Phillip Goodhand-Tait, singer / pianist with The Stormsville Shakers, remembers touring
and recording with Larry Williams and Johnny ‘Guitar’ Watson.
– VOODOO JIVE ’65. Brian Smith’s wonderful photographs of Screamin’ Jay Hawkins’ visit to Granada TV in 1965. Guaranteed
to put the whammy on you.
– HONKY TONK MAN. Spencer Leigh talks to writer / broadcaster Charlie Gillett.
– A ROCKER’S RAMBLINGS. By Eric Dunsdon.
– CATTIN AROUND WITH HERCULE HOTROD. Hercule chats with drummer Rob Tyler.
– I SHALL BE RELEASED: FEBRUARY 2010. A month-by-month guide to rock’n’roll releases in the UK during the golden age.
– IN PRAISE OF ALLEY CATS PART 14. Spencer Leigh continues his look at the infamous “Alley Cat” column in NME.